Monday, March 17, 2008

Shearing the Sheep(dog)

This weekend I decided it was time for the dog's annual Spring shearing. We typically let his hair grow a bit longer in the winter to insulate his little, old bones. I didn't have the patience to work out mats this winter, so didn't let it get as long as usual, but the results were equally impressive.



So, just in time for Easter, we found this sweet, old dog inside all that stinky fur!

He is, by the way, back to normal after his episode the other week. Maybe a bit more anxious than usual, but he is nearly 14 people-years old after all!

T

1 comment:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

O, what a sweet, handsome puppy dog he is! He looks so chipper and young!

Maybe I could use a good shearing--would it make me any more lithe? Or do I just have to wait for childbirth??